Tuesday, September 16, 2014

“Miss America 2015″ was beaten boyfriend – to Pravda.Ru



The winner of the title of “Miss America”, 23-year-old daughter of Russian immigrants in New York Kira Kazantsev in his youth experienced domestic violence . Ex-boyfriend Kira often dismiss his hands, the channel “Vesti”.

As told Kira Kazantsev, one of the main charitable programs in which it engages, called Love Shouldn ‘ t Hurt (“Love should not hurt”). It is dedicated to the protection of women from domestic violence. “I chose this program not because the owner of the title of” Miss America “must necessarily engage in some charity. I had to go through a lot, I often felt the pain. For me it is very important to help women who have been through the same thing and I, “- said the beauty queen.

” When I was in college, I had an experience really painful relationship. I could go in myself and told no one to tell, but it seems to me, my experience can help other women who have experienced violence. To be happy, you need to get rid of the experienced trauma, “- added” Miss America “.

Speaking at a beauty contest, Kira Kazantsev said that deals with Russian children English language and fights against sexual violence in the armed forces of the United States.

Read also:

“Miss America” ​​was a girl of Russian origin. PHOTO

Obama obmateril his critics

In the United States published a children’s book about the use of weapons

Read the latest news on today, September 15, 2014

The most beautiful women of the world

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment