If you have a single ticket, you can ride on special buses Night of Museums. They will run till the morning on the five routes. Change from one to the other can be on St. Isaac’s Square. And do not forget to visit the museums nearby. A full list of museums participating in the action, see here.
One ticket entitles entry to any museum, which is involved in the action. It can be purchased now in the city theater box offices, ticket offices of some museums – the protesters and ordered online. Or buy directly during the Night of Museums, in any of the places included in the program.
It is worth the ticket always 350 rubles, while children up to seven years old are free, but only with a parent who bought a ticket. Do not dispose of common shares after tickets! Many museums in May and June will organize special promotions and discounts for their owners.
In addition, some museums are prepared to sell to you, instead of the normal ticket, if you are not going anywhere else.
However, cost is not very profitable – the cost of such a ticket from 80 to 350 rubles. That is to go, for example, a planetarium will cost you an amount equal to the cost of a single ticket. The Zoo, the Museum of dolls or MFN little cheaper – 300 rubles. Among the inexpensive museums – Nevskaya Zastava Museum Dostoevsky House Museum Chaliapin.
– The Night of museums in St. Petersburg metro will operate round the clock. Please note: travel at night in the subway do not act, travel only tokens or contactless cards.
– Bridges will plant on schedule. When they divorced, Museum Night buses ply only on Vasilevsky Island and the Petrograd side without arrival on St. Isaac’s Square.
– Children under 16 years can not stay at night in public places without their parents or close relatives. So, if your child asks for the Night of Museums, or hold it in those who are working to 23.00, or go with him.
– Full list of participating museums and their programs at night, see the official website of shares www.artnight.ru.
– all information about the action you can round the clock and free of charge to get on the phone 008 .
Share your impressions of the night in the museum a mobile application “Special correspondent”. The authors of the most vivid picture stories receive royalties.