Friday, May 29, 2015

The suspect in the murder of a police officer on MKAD robbed payment terminal – RBC

Born in Azerbaijan Nemat Rashidov, who was arrested on suspicion of killing a policeman in Moscow Andrei Bannova, he pleaded guilty and said he was going to surrender. It is reported by Interfax, citing a statement released by the press service of the Moscow police.

According to the detainee, he stole the payment terminal and accomplices fled the scene. The unit unloaded from the vehicle, and the man went to put the car to a different location.

On the road, he noticed the police and began pursuit. “I went to the Moscow Ring Road, they stopped me, I ran away, they began to run after me. There was a fight, I’m struck with a knife wound to the side and to the shoulders, I do not remember. I spent the night in the woods, “- said Rashidov.

The detainee said he had learned that the police had killed the news and wanted to surrender. “I wanted to give up, just very frightened. I’m sorry, I apologize to the parents for what I have done. ” – He said.

With regard Rashidov opened a criminal case under Art. 317 of the Criminal Code (attempt on the life of a police officer). In the near future he will be charged and remanded.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment