Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sister Jeanne Friske: no tears, nothing, emptiness inside – RIA Novosti

MOSCOW, June 16 – RIA Novosti. Russian singer Zhanna Friske passed away on 41 th year of life. This was announced on the night of June 16.

The singer has long battled a brain tumor (glioblastoma).

Sister Joan Natalia admits that he could not realize what happened.

“My own! My favorite! My Sister …. How am now living without you? Who now I’m going to tell their secrets and mysteries? Who will give me advice? So empty inside … no tears, nothing … .. You’re always in my heart! Sleep well baby doll. I love you my dear !!! “- wrote in Instagram Natalia Friske.

The fact that Friske brain tumor (glioblastoma), the general public became aware in January 2014, after the official declaration of her civilian husband, broadcaster Dmitry Shepelev. The first channel in conjunction with Rusfond organized a fundraiser for the actress. Collect managed about 68 million rubles – more than was required to pay for its treatment. Part of the funds transferred Friske to help children suffering from cancer. The singer, in particular, received medical treatment in New York.

Zhanna Friske became famous thanks to the participation in 1996 as part of girl group “Shining”. In 2003 she began a successful solo career. Also actress starred in the films “Night Watch”, “Day Watch” and “What do men.” In April last year, the singer gave birth to a son in Miami Plato from Dmitriy Shepelev.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment