Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Yanukovych went to the zoo on the territory of residence “twice a year” – BBC

The former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych said that in the residence “Mezhyhiria” he owned a house in the 630 sq. m, and a zoo with exotic animals in the territory he had been “a couple of times a year».

«There is a house on the territory of this residence, 630 square meters, which is owned by Yanukovych, which I bought for my own money declare – they are declared by me – I bought officially paid to the budget, “- said in an interview with British television and radio « Bi-bi-si » has left the country Ukrainian ex-president.

According to him, everything else at the residence is not his own, and has never been, including the zoo.

«This zoo, it is generally aloof. If I had been there, I’ve been there twice a year, so to speak, when I had time, “- said Yanukovych.

Previous Ukrainian Prosecutor General’s Office opened a case on Yanukovych misappropriation of state property.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment