Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Leonid Yakubovich: My daughter – sensible girl. But I can not make her look “go to fight some old”! – TVNZ

“The grandfather of my dreams” – a comedy of Alexander Strizhenova. At the heart of it – not yet published the story of Jakubowicz. Yes, he is also a writer: after a storybook of his life “a little bit …” is preparing a second – there would no longer be autobiographical works and Prose.

“Grandpa” is released for the anniversary Jakubowicz – July 31 he will turn 70. He looks younger than life on the screen – much older. He plays a strange, like a homeless toothless old man who, holding not understand from where the family settled in aircraft engineer Belkin. Soon it turns out that he is able to fulfill wishes. If it is properly fed gruel.

With Yakubovich we spoke last month at “Kinotavr” – there is a presentation of “Grandpa.” Oddly enough, the conversation was not only about the movie, but also the pedagogy.

We were looking for a major role-old man from the people borovichki

– Before how to carry a second book to the publisher, I brought all the material Arkady Yakovlevich Yining – says Yakubovich. – And Arkady Yakovlevich said here this piece can make a movie script. We sat down for him. A week later I took a dislike to Yining, after two weeks, I hated it, three weeks later, I was ready to kill him. Because it is infinitely all the rules. And I, on the contrary, madly loved everything I wrote and I wrote the text kilometers – and he crossed out! But the result was born the first version of the script, which then began to rule Strizhenov. I hated it even more – he began to strike out or alter anything that we wrote together! There’s something I defended … unfortunately. Because then, in the course of the installation had to throw away whole chunks that on paper were infinitely precious to me, and in the film “Do not lay down.” They will be included in the book, but as a story, rather than a script.

Sasha and I know for a long time, and we have exactly the same sense of humor. We agreed: good to stay in a good movie, so, from which our cinema has long since fled. Movies for all, not in the sense of omnivorous, but in the sense for family viewing. That’s what I do in life, is called “creating a good mood.” So here we have put such a task …

We decided that his grandfather would play the role of non-professional actors. Let us find somewhere in backwoods old man Borovichka-overgrown forest human fungus mushroom, and we will have a People’s grandfather. We reviewed all of whom could take, and realized that will not find anything. And of the total hopelessness we decided that the role I will play. We began to select a different makeup, and one we both liked. Sasha once said: “It is expensive you will be worth it!” I thought, “Come on!” As a result of 27 days of shooting I apply sophisticated makeup, some plastic, and it took a lot of time.

Because we’re friends, and to Sasha and his wife Katya and Anya Ardov and Kolya Dobrynin on the site has developed a cute, family, good-natured atmosphere. And it happened the same movie. Which is then a half year could not reach the viewer.

IN SCHOOLS MUST SHOW old movie

– But why? Because of the crisis?

– It’s not that time of crisis. The fact that it is commercial. It’s hard to blame distributors – like all business people, they have to earn money, including to invest in next project … But today, the opportunity to earn give mainly foreign films by genre: Adventure, erotica, horror, and so on. Today, any audience, and cine and television is rapidly getting younger, and simultaneously switches on the internet: husky, Nicky. To get her to the cinema, to work it needful … And, say, in the pictures that teach children to be kind and good to each other, no money. To educate distributors have neither the time nor the strength nor the particular desire.

If state task was determined true, like in the movies and on television would be tough to determine the percentage of films, of which we speak : Domestic and children. Ordered distributors to show, for example, 30 percent like these movies. And the remaining 70 percent – make money! And we need to ensure full public financing of projects of this kind. I am absolutely convinced that it is necessary to show the good old films in schools. Well, for example, the lessons of history. “War and Peace” Bondarchuk about the war of 1912, “go to fight some old” about the Great Patriotic War should be a mandatory program of any school!

Why do I speak well and write correctly in Russian – because it in particular, because our teacher took us to study the literature of Tolstoy in Yasnaya Polyana. And not for the money my parents! She went with us on the night, stabbing ice suburban railway stations. We earned per night for three rubles. This money went to Yasnaya Polyana, there roamed and read aloud Tolstoy. It’s – education. First – it is, and education – then. And I am convinced that one exist without the other should not.

exam – is not a mistake. This is a crime!

– “Grandpa” – a paraphrase of “Goldfish” …

– On the idea to revise the old fairy tale with a modern point of view, I was prompted Grigory Gorin Izrailevich. In my opinion, the second “Kinotavr”. Adler was the home of one of our old friend, we were sitting there with Grishechko on the edge of the pool, talking, and in response to one of my sentence, he said: “The old man, that’s the thing can get wonderful!” And he began to develop his idea. Because of this our conversation were born six things. For example, “Grandfather” or “Field of Dreams general regime” – a new version of the classic story completely different. Also the film story, too, is for many years, did not reach the set … In the second book, it will be – I shove her back, and that’s all. And I will continue to write such stories, because I’m interested. And Sasha is likely to shoot it.

– You say that the audience does not go to a good family movie. But three of the film of the same Strizhenova about “Love-carrot” gathered quite an impressive cash.

– It was a long time ago, in seredene 2000s, it was a hit at the time. But now the situation has changed a lot, and perhaps worse. I am not inclined to criticize any films, but I think bluff turns leaning toward not very high-grade products! What are we in theaters – it’s not “pervoekrannye” picture. Good movies and abroad not so much. Another question that is not even very good, in our understanding, the foreign movies – big budget in relation to the fact that we have made. And the craft are made at a higher level. But I was sad when my daughter goes to them, and force her to look at our old movies, I can not! She does not want to look “go to fight some old”! Although she is a very sensible girl, and quite well-read. She is currently finishing school, passes the exam, from which I had goose bumps, but not imagine where the Great Patriotic War and what it is …

– Introduction USE mistake you think?

– In my opinion, this is not an error. USE – is a crime. We are what we want to achieve something from the future of this country? So that we have smart people? Or that it was honest, kind, decent, plus smart people? Education today are engaged in all education – no one. CSE – a vdalblivanie mind that students will forget once get a certificate. Any examination – it is primarily the definition of personal characteristics of the interlocutor. Personality – that’s the most important thing. When a person is able to me sensible to prove a point, even mistaken – for me it is much more interesting than how deeply he knows the subject. If he does not know it – this is a mistake, including mine, as a teacher, which means that I have to put myself disadvantage: he is not learned, not because I was lazy, but because I was not convincing … But the person on I am ready to dissuade exam in error. And if, instead of the person sitting in front of me Dalby, it is clear that he will answer all your questions, but if I ask a question of extra – he did not say anything. For the simple reason that he is infinitely interesting!

Now Schoolchildren are taught how to pass the exam. In our Soviet schools and institutes we have been taught to know. And if I’ll be back to his old profession (Jakubowicz graduated from the Moscow Civil Engineering Institute, he worked in Zile. – Ed.), I think that a month or two or three will work as well as working at one time. Not because I crammed heart, but because I was taught to use reference books and love what I do!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment