Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tatiana Navka said about the future wedding with Dmitry Peskov – Kommersant


                             
 - & Gt;
 
 
 
 

Olympic champion in figure skating ice dancing Tatyana Navka August 1 marries the press secretary of the president of Russia Dmitry Peskov . “Everything was amazing – because this was not to be. I resisted for a long time, understanding the complexity of the situation: there is a family with three children, and everything is horrible. To be honest, I first he did not even like. Well communicated, we went to the restaurant a couple of times, I thought, “No, just friends.” But he’s done: I took elegance and perseverance “- said Ms. Navka in an interview with Tatler.

In turn, Dmitry Peskov, said that he would not discuss his personal life, and I did not comment on the upcoming wedding with Tatiana Navka. “I do not comment on, it’s nobody’s business,” – Tass quoted Mr Peskov.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment