Moscow, August 27, 2015, 15:03 – REGNUM In 2015 in Russia will go to school 1.6 million first-graders. On this day, August 27, Minister of Education and Science Dmitry Livanov at the II All-Russian parents’ meeting.
Meanwhile, in his words, not all schools are ready for the new school year. “98% of Russian schools ready for the start of the school year. The remaining 2% will prepare for the remaining days, “- the minister said.
According to IA REGNUM , II All-Russian parents’ meeting is held in a videoconference Education and Science Minister Dmitry Livanov with the parent community with direct interventions from 10 regions of Russia.
Recall day knowledge rigionah Rosiii open 107 new schools.
If you notice a mistake in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter, to send information to the editor.