Tuesday, March 22, 2016

In Parliament appreciated the incident in Lithuania: Zemfira lost to Ukraine – RIA Novosti

MOSCOW, March 22 – RIA Novosti Ukraine lost the Russian singer Zemfira after what happened in Vilnius, but it will not be “irreparable loss”, wrote the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada faction “Block Poroshenko” Vitaly Chepinoga. on your page to Facebook.

On the eve of Zemfira asked their fans rudely removed Ukrainian flag during a speech in Vilnius.

“The last time I listened to Zemfira twenty years ago in Sudak in the cafe” Arzy. “I was there sat and drank beer with seven in the morning until seven at night a lot and listened Zemfira the same tape, it is clear nothing they had not since then Zemfira I have been associated only with a terrible headache, “- wrote the Ukrainian….. MP in the social network.

On the Internet there was a video from the concert Zemfira in Lithuania. The footage shows that the singer swore after repeatedly asked to remove the Ukrainian flag, but the fans did not listen to her. “I am a resident of Russia We are located in Lithuania, I beg you, I beg you, ***** you love your country, I love my country…”, – Said Zemfira

Tour Zemfira “Little. people “, which started on February 4, covers 20 cities in Russia and abroad. During a concert in Nizhny Novgorod, she stated that the current tour will be her last.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment