Thursday, August 18, 2016

Gazmanov locked in Lithuania Airport – Dni.Ru

The popular Russian singer Oleg Gazmanov was not given the opportunity to enter Lithuania. And this actor learned at Vilnius Airport.

About the unpleasant incident Oleg Gazmanov said on its official page on the social network Instagram. Popular singer posted a photo on which filmed against the backdrop of a glass door, which is written in Latin letters: “Hotel Vilnius Airport.” This geolocation Gazmanov was also the airport of the capital of Lithuania.

As it turned out, the Russian actor was trapped there. The singer was not allowed outside the airport. This Oleg explained in the accompanying captions to photos.

“I am in Lithuania in Vilnius Airport. Despite my Schengen visa, for which in the Schengen EU rules zone has no boundaries, I do not let out of the airport” – said Gazmanov

Next, the singer spoke about the reasons for his forced stay there.. “It turns out there is a secret list of junk in Lithuania persons of Russia. It is said that the lists in advance can not be obtained and notifications no do not send and causes also did not explain that to his status c. Russia was able to learn only at the airport after arrival. Arrived and” goal turn “, – said the singer

All good night. I am in Lithuania in Vilnius airport. despite my Schengen visa, for which in the Schengen zone there are no boundaries-I of the EU regulations do not release from the airport. It turns out there is a secret list of undesirable Lithuanian officials from Russia . it is said that the lists in advance can not be obtained and notifications no do not send and causes also did not explain to their status c. Russia was able to learn only at the airport upon arrival. Arrived and “the gate turn”. Like thus obtained additional moral effect! !! Meanly SYSTEM. Explain why not start up, the customs officer, I can not. From this it is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable, he explains that he respects me and my songs are like, but there was nothing depends on, etc. I told him that I understand – service. Officer himself. Approached devushki- hotel staff at the airport, and I gave them autographs and doing selfie. One of them said that her dream is come true to see me and get an autograph. “The moral effect of” the Government of Lithuania on me and goodwill customs officer and girls has led to the fact that I still prefer the Lithuanian people and extremely disgusting government, which under the slogan of protection of the population from the harmful effects of the Russian culture is trying to divide us. But Music knows no boundaries. I do not say goodbye! I govoryu- goodbye beautiful # Lithuania! Let you be all right

Photo published oleggazmanov (@oleggazmanov).

According to Gazmanov, he tried to find out the cause of the impossibility of staying in the country, but never received a response. “Explain why is not allowed, the customs officer, I can not. From this it is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable, he explains that he respects me and my songs are like, but do not depend on it, and so I told him that I understand – Self service officer, “-. said Oleg

Next, the actor said, as the hotel to the airport recognized him and began to ask for an autograph.. This fact is somewhat brightened Gazmanov stay in the Lithuanian airport. “Friendliness of customs officers and women has led to the fact that I still prefer the people of Lithuania. Music knows no boundaries. I’m not saying goodbye, I govoryu- goodbye beautiful # Lithuania!” – Said Oleg Gazmanov

.

Note that the summer of 2014, Oleg Gazmanov, together with a number of other Russian artists got to the black list the Latvian Foreign Ministry. According to the authorities of the republic, are “aggressively support” Crimea’s accession to Russia and were critical of Kiev policy. In addition, in 2015 Gazmanov included in the list of 83 public figures, threatening national security of Ukraine

Author:. Natalia Aryaeva August 18, 2016, 09:03
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment